Home Decor

Home Decor
Home Decor Ideas

Best Furniture Paint

Best Furniture Paint
Favorite Furniture Paint

BEST Furniture Makeovers

BEST Furniture Makeovers
Best Furniture Makeovers

The Penelope Bedroom Set

I get a lot of questions about where I find my furniture. I find them at Estate Sales, Craigslist and sometimes thrift stores. And they look like this...



 T
hey are usually brown. Come from the 60's-70's era. And have incredible hardware.




Most would walk past this and think, " I'm pretty sure I've seen that before at my Grandma's house."
Those Grandma's and Grandpa's were so lucky.... they received quality furniture back then.

This set came with an armoire and a long dresser, both in the same busy pattern. I was drawn to the Queen size headboard with all her swirls and curves and decided to lighten her up with some Chalk Paint® decorative paint in Old White. I pictured her dressed up with yummy white sheets, a fluffy white duvet and some fun pillows and a throw.















The side tables received the same treatment and will be paired with the headboard...












Carrie || Thirty Eighth Street

No comments